Macon Janitor Service, Inc.

Company History

 

 

 

 

Macon Janitor Service, Inc. was founded in 1956 by Albert J. Swan Jr. Since our

beginning we have grown thoughtout the central Georgia area to include Macon,

Warner Robins, Milledgeville, Dublin and Thomaston.

 

In 1994 the company was bought by Russell C. Bradford and has continued to grow throughout

the southeast. To day the company is owned by R C Investments LLC.